Do you want to work for the Passivhaus Trust?
Passivhaus Trust is looking for a Communication and Projects Assistant to join their team! The role includes keeping up-to-date with the latest Passivhaus projects; assisting with events and conferences; writing news articles and compiling their monthly newsletter.
Who they’re looking for
PHT are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person who is passionate about sustainability and/or the built environment plus minimum qualification of:
- Relevant degree OR
- A levels along with at least 2 to 3 years’ relevant work experience
You will ideally:
- Have good writing skills
- Be comfortable with wordpress or other similar websites
- Have experience of communications or related activities
- Take a systematic approach, with good attention to detail
- Have experience of Microsoft Office and design software (Photoshop, InDesign)
What the role includes
- Keeping up-to-date with Passivhaus projects and updating our project database and website http://passivhausbuildings.org.uk/passivhaus.php
- Keeping up to date with Passivhaus activities and updating the PHT websites www.passivhaustrust.org.uk, www.ukphc.org.uk, and www.howtopassivhaus.org.uk
- Compiling monthly newsletters and other news items for the websites
- Assisting with Social Media – Twitter, Linkedin etc
- Assisting with the co-ordination of events, seminars, conferences etc
- Assisting with campaigns, PR, and similar activities
- Assisting with the recruitment and management of PHT members
- Maintaining the contacts database
- General office administration
This role is on a freelance, part-time, flexible basis (approximately 2/3 days per week) initially for a 12 month period beginning in April 2018. Day rate will be approx. £100-£120 per day depending on experience.
How to apply
To apply, please email a CV and a brief covering note or email stating why you would be suited to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th March 2018. They will aim to interview candidates in the last two weeks of March, with the intention of work starting in April 2018.