Larch Corner Passivhaus is an individual new build in Warwickshire, striving for net-zero performance. It won the Small Projects Award at the 2021 annual Passivhaus Trust Awards, described as a ‘timber triumph’.
Alongside Passivhaus levels of performance for energy efficiency, the project focused on the use of low carbon materials, together with an air source heat pump and solar PV array.
- High performance / energy efficiency in-use
- Low embodied carbon
- Natural, healthy materials
- Summer comfort designed-in
- Renewable energy production on-site
- Targets net-zero through low operational energy use and low embodied carbon
Find out more about this case study on the Passivhaus Trust website